I will think of a better name for this blog one of these days.

Monday, September 11, 2006

i hate monday

I hate waking up on Mondays. No matter how many hours of sleep I get, I still have trouble getting out of bed and i feel like crap.

The only thing I'm kinda looking forward to is that I'm going to see a college friend I haven't seen since backstreet boys were popular. haha backstreet boys. Anyways, should be fun.

ain't no lie, baby bye bye bye!

Scooter story of the day:
Riding to school this morning was fun. It was still raining so the roads were a little slippery. A lady on a scooter decided to stop when the traffic light was still yellow. C'mon lady, you from america or something? Green means GO, Yellow means GO faster!, Red means Go if it just turned red, otherwise stop, watchout for cops, then go. It's not that difficult lady. Anyways, I was behind her so I had to brake a little harder than I wanted to. . . ended up locking up the rear brakes and briefly doing an impromptu rendition of Initial D on a scooter. Of course I acted all calm and everything like I did it on purpose.

No comments:

Contributors