I will think of a better name for this blog one of these days.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Great start to the New Years

I hope everyone had a great New Years. 2008 didn't start off so well for me. About 30 minutes into 2008, I lost my cell phone. :(

I already miss that phone. Yeah it had it's problems. . . like it would turn itself off whenever you looked at it funny, or that the outside looked like I lent it to Edward Scissorhand for a few months, or if you pushed the buttons too hard the screen will just turn completely white. But it's been with me everywhere for the past two years. Every blurry, out of focus picture you see on this blog was taken with that phone.

I'll probably get my SIM card replaced by Friday. If anyone needs to contact me before then, use MSN/AIM or Facebook.

No comments:

Contributors