I will think of a better name for this blog one of these days.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Snoopy Sno-cone Machine


Does anyone remember this thing? I was browsing through a blog that I frequent once in awhile, when I saw some hello kitty drink holder. I'm not sure why but it instantly brought up memories of the Snoopy Sno-cone machine my sister and I had when we were little. I vaguely remember the sno-cone ice that came out of it could be made just as easily with a plastic bag and a hammer, and the flavoring liquid it came with was just red sugar water. . . but I think we had a pretty good time with it or else I wouldn't remember it twenty plus years later.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

haha I got one of those as a birthday gift too. We had such a blast with it, but it broke.
Talk about awesome presents!

Anonymous said...

I just saw that thing at Target not too long ago. I had the same flashback. How we kids loved it even though it sucked at doing what it was supposed to do. The magic of childhood.

Contributors