I will think of a better name for this blog one of these days.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

My mom is funny

My mom always compares herself to one of her close friends. A long time ago I started referring to her friend as Tim Allen because for a small asian woman she looks a lot like . . . well, Tim Allen. Now I feel kinda guilty because it's not very complimentary and now even my mom refers to her as Tim Allen. Also because I actually don't think she looks like Tim Allen that much anymore, so it doesn't really make sense. Anyways, sometimes when my mom is bored she'll ask me silly questions. . . this past weekend she asked me who looks better? Her or "Tim Allen". I always reluctantly say "you look better" because it's kinda true. She always gets a sense of satisfaction from that, i don't think it's healthy, and frankly it isn't a huge accomplishment. Then she asks for specific number, 1 out of 10 or something like that for both her and her friend. That's usually when I stop participating in this stupid game. But she kept on asking and insisting. . . that's when i jokingly told her about a website called hotornot.com. If you're not familiar with that site, click on the link. You'll figure out the concept in two seconds.

I think you all know where this is heading. . .

Here are the results after 127 votes:


8.5??? Who the heck is voting 10 for my mom!?!?!

No comments:

Contributors